Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Post Lawrence Cool Down

We spent the entire day in Lawrence, but when we got home, we heard the question we hear every time we pull into the driveway.  "Can I ride my scooter just a wittle bit?"  And very often there is a giant long "Pweeeeeeease" with it that you cannot ignore.

What we were thinking:  "Oh my gosh, you are just the cutest most wonderful little boy on the entire planet, and if I see one tiny little tear fall from your gorgeous hazel eyes, I may just drop dead from heartbreak.  You can have anything you want forever andeverandever."

What we said: "Okay, but just a little bit."

A scooter-coupe stand off.


Our kids were so worn out from all our fun activities that they crashed on the driveway.  "Nigh Nigh," Rose said as she laid down on the concrete.


Here is a video of one of the fun games we play with Rose in her cozy coupe.  She loves it, and it looks hysterical.  Please ignore the hideous annoying cackle in the background.  I couldn't help it.  It's really hilarious in person.

2 comments:

  1. It looks so funny when Rose "drives" her coupe. And yes, adorable Dale, needs to ride his scooter anytime he wants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! To live in a culdesac....awesome!

    ReplyDelete