Thursday, December 6, 2012

Halloween

Dale had dance on Halloween, and since trick or treating was immediately after class, some of the kids were already in costume.  As for Dale, his hair was sprayed silver in anticipation of his "old man" costume.
 
 
While Dale was inside his class getting all riled up with the other kids, (the teacher lost control that day), Rose was outside, already dressed up as a lady, posing for pictures like a perfect child.
 

 
But as soon as dance class was over, we headed straight to the mall for some fabulous friendly indoor trick or treating.  As you can see, Dale was thrilled with his costume.  I'm sure he would have loved being a superhero or something of the sort, but I saw this year as my last chance to put my kids in whatever I wanted.  So I did.  And dang, they sure did look adorable!
 

Rose was a huge hit in the mall. She carried Monga's makeup bag as her purse, where she kept all her candy.  Every time I turned around to look at her, I laughed out loud.


Dale was as polite and patient as could be.  Once he remembered the concept of trick or treating, he practically flew around that mall.

Waiting for Rose to catch up.

 
It was the best Halloween yet!

3 comments:

  1. that picture of Dale sitting waiting for Rose looks so much like Mark! Spooky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love these costumes!

    ReplyDelete