Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fishing With PawPaw

For Dale's birthday, PawPaw got Dale his very own fishing pole, and the next day, off they went to a local pond to try it out.  It was hard for me to hand over a "first" to someone else, but I have never been fishing before.  This was something I couldn't teach my son.  But that didn't stop me from tagging along to watch!
 
 
Dale wore his biker vest that PawPaw had made over a year ago.  There are several patches on the vest, one of which says, "My PawPaw's biker buddy."  Dale was so proud to wear his vest and fish with PawPaw.


Meanwhile, Rose cuted the crap out of the nearby playground.


When we got back home, the kids thought they deserved some candy for being so wonderful that morning.  These are their yes-I'm-cute-give-me-candy faces.

1 comment:

  1. Is Dale getting ready to hook a worm in that first picture? Glad you had some help teaching him how to do that! Ah man, the curls are just too cute. Can't wait for sponge rollers to show up at our house!

    ReplyDelete