Friday, December 28, 2012

Ordinary Days

I cherish my days at home with the kids.  It's starting to get really interesting around here.  Dale's inventions are all unique and special, and I just never know what I'm going to see when I enter a room.  On this day, Elmo joined the fun.  So did a chip clip, a glow-in-the-dark bat, and a leather purse.
Rose, since she wasn't all dolled up in a pretty fancy dress, decided to ham it up for the camera.
 

On a different day, we built a large tented fort in Dale's room, where the kids spent a lot of time reading and giggling.


There was also some dress up play.

What one child does the other must do too.

Ordinary days at home aren't really so ordinary after all.

But why?

3 comments:

  1. Why? Because Dale and Rose are so smart and each has a wonderful personality, just like their parents.

    ReplyDelete