Monday, November 5, 2012

The Birthday That Ended With a Miracle

September 26, 2012
 
Dale's dance class fell on the day of Rose's actual birthday,  but she didn't mind.  While Dale was in dance class, Rose had her own fun with the other little siblings.  They shared raisins and boogers and giggles and cries.  It was a grand ol' time.
 

Once Daddy got home from work, we went out for a tasty birthday treat.


This was the first time we had been to one of these build your own frozen yogurt places.  Dale had a blast with all the toppings.  Princess Rose loved hers so much that she got very upset at me for snagging a quick bite of her treat.


My children are quite agreeable after they are given treats.  This is the face Dale makes when you ask him to say "cheese."


The clouds parted, the angels trumpeted, and my children both looked at me and smiled at the same time.  That's right, a miracle occurred on Rose's second birthday in front of the frozen yogurt store in Manhattan, Kansas.  I think I may have even seen the face of Jesus in Dale's yogurt.  Write it down, folks.

Dreams really do come true.

Happy Birthday to the cutest little Princess ever!
 

2 comments:

  1. Truly the cutest little princess. Love the grins. Miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Princess. I love you.

    ReplyDelete