Friday, November 23, 2012

Gotta Getaway

Arkansas, Arkansas,
I just love ole Arkansas,
Love my Ma, love my pa,
But I just love ole Arkansas
-Big River
 
We picked Arkansas as our fall vacation destination, because we've never been there as a family.  I kept hearing how pretty it was and how much I would love it, so we thought, why not?  And off we went to that purdy land down south.
 
 
When we got to our cute little cabin up on a hill, we did what anyone would do...we ran around like tigers and puppies, exploring the land and our new temporary home.
 

The cabin had the most perfect front porch, equipped with rocking chairs and stunning views of the glorious Arkansas hills.

 
We were ready to discover Arkansas!

2 comments:

  1. Wendy, you take such beautiful pictures! I love seeing what you all are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun! Everyone is so happy!

    ReplyDelete