Monday, July 29, 2013

Pool Time with the Paltes

June 26, 2013

Off to the pool with the Paltes!  Here we go!

We were quite the caravan.
Movie star Rose.

Abbey's neighborhood pool is perfect for mommies and their kids.  There is a fabulous gated wading pool for the little ones, and there are even tables and chairs in the shade for pale white folk like myself.  I can actually sit down and observe my children wading around in the pool!  (Insert major shock followed by extreme wild excitement.  Maybe even a little panting and giggle snorting.)


I have really enjoyed watching all the adorable kids this summer.  They each have such distinct and fun personalities that I'm constantly smiling.

Addison always makes me giggle.
I mean, really?  Too cute.  Too too cute.

What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment