Friday, July 26, 2013

Watching Daddy

We've only been able to watch Daddy play softball a few times this summer, and we love it when Zachary and Mason are there to watch their Daddy too.  And maybe I should clarify.  By watch, I mean do anything but watch.  In fact, going to Daddy's softball games is really just an excuse to go crazy in public right before bedtime.

This picture makes me giggle.

Once the apples disappeared, so did the calm.  Then there was a whole lot of this...


And this...


And this...


Suddenly everyone was a wild animal, and for a while there I feared for my life.


Rose had no interest in all the roughhousing.  Instead she kept far away from the boys and played by herself in her own imaginary dream world.

Perfect princess.

Okay, on occasion there is a little bit of game watching.


We love Daddy.

2 comments: