Thursday, March 14, 2013

Snow Visitors

February 23, 2013

Guess who came to visit us?


My beautiful sister and her Lilybug, of course.  Who else would drive out to see me and my kiddos right after a major snowstorm?
We had been snowed in for several days and had not left the house other than to shovel shovel shovel.  Seeing Sara and Lily perked us right up.  There was only one thing to do; play in the snow.
My kids didn't understand that they were not wearing snow pants, and they went nutso covering themselves in freezing wet snow.


We were good and cold straight from the start, but we decided to build a snowman anyway.  It was fun and interesting to watch the children build together.  All three personalities came out.  Lily was super excited and gathered snow in a frenzy, Dale carefully sculpted and watched, and Rose wandered to and fro doing whatever she pleased.  I loved it!


The kids were so proud of their snow woman.


Isn't she pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment