Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One Day in Denver

Taking the long way to Colorado meant a very long day in the car, but when we finally arrived in Thornton, we were so happy to be able to hang with the Paltes.  Double date!
 
Mark and his date Chris.

After our lovely night stay at Hotel Palte, we were greeted by such pretty morning smiles.

 
Oh how I miss those girls, and we didn't have much time with them, because it was time to head to Denver for our show.
 
When I saw that The Book of Mormon was coming to Denver on its first National Tour, I was all over that and somehow miraculously managed to score us two tickets to see the funniest show I've ever seen.
 
We arrived to our show early, so we could walk around downtown a bit. But then something terrible happened...
 
 
Mark almost got squished!
 
Honey!  Look out!  And don't drop my coffee!

Denver is one of my favorite cities in the country.  It's so easy and relaxing and clean.

 
We had a blast.  I've never laughed so hard at a musical.  I've never laughed so hard ever.  I was highly caffeinated while I watched the show too, so I'm surely going straight to Hell.

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to spend time with you guys! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete