Monday, June 25, 2012

My Little Tigers

They're unstoppable.  They act all sweet and angelic when they ask for markers to draw with.  It starts off innocent enough with art consisting of rockets and people and pretty little scribbles.  But then they wait until I turn around, or they set me up by asking me for milk, and the second I step away, they do it.  They become tigers.

Cute little tigers indeed.


These are the faces my kids make when I ask them to be tigers.


Good thing it was bath night.
And the kids were having such a great time with their bubbles that I got some real Dale smiles.


How handsome is this boy?!


All clean and ready to start a new day...of messes.

2 comments:

  1. I love the real Dale smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bubble hats! Can't wait to see my grandbabies in person. See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete