Thursday, June 21, 2012

Best Friends and Princesses

Before heading over to the Sebrings for our final evening in Colorado, we napped, snacked and played a bit with Emily and Addison.  We just couldn't get enough of their perfect little smiles!


Snack time was quite exciting.  Rose and Addison bonded over grapes and milk, and Rose kept trying to get closer and closer to Addison.  I'm pretty sure these two gals would be BFFs if we lived closer.  They had a lot of fun.

Rose:  NO!  Nnnnot!
Addie:  I didn't do anything.


Rose:  Busted.
Addie:  Uhh, what's happening?


Rose:  Got it!
Addie:  Hey, I'm gonna need that.


Rose:  You win this time, Addie.
Addie:  I WIN!



Off to the Sebring house...
Vivian practically jumped into my arms and begged me to cuddle her.  Let's face it, Aunt Wendy is her favorite.

See how happy Vivian is in Auntie Wendy's arms?


 
New toys to play with!  Claire and Vivian's kitchen set was so fun for all the girls.  Greg even had a imaginary tea party for all the kids.  They loved it!



Proud Claire was very cooperative when it came to posing for pictures.

Vivian loves her big sister so much and lights up when she's around.

We crowned a new princess...


Or two...


Or three.  There can never be too many princesses, right?

Emily makes a beautiful princess.

Thanks for letting me invade your house again, Abbey.  And thanks for letting me cuddle your precious new bundle, Greg and Jenn.  Love you guys so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment