Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Denver Zoo

July 16, 2013

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who carries their camera around with them, and my fabulous friend Abbey had a few pictures from our Denver zoo trip that she so generously shared with me.  Thanks, friend.
The heat had been crazy, so I was relieved when there was a slight break in the temperature for our zoo outing.  We let the kids wander around pretty freely, so it felt like we never did get anywhere or see anything.  Oh well, it was still an adventure.

Photo courtesy of Abbey.
Adorable photo of our girls courtesy of Abbey.
I can always count on Dale to stand next to a carpeted gorilla wall for a photo.

While I lost all my pictures from this day, I just so happened to love these two shots of Rose so much that I had emailed them to my mother and therefore saved them forever.  Yay me!  Isn't my Rose gorgeous?

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome that you're with Abbey. And, yes, Rose is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is awesome that you're with me. And yes, Rose is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete