Monday, June 3, 2013

Strange Photo Faces and Pizza Originals

I think my children have photo issues.  Apparently when Rose smiles for the camera, she can only tilt her head to the left.


She's not the only one with a weird photo face.  As soon as I ask Dale to stop for a picture, he makes this face.  Every time.  I would settle for just looking at the camera, but looking away with strange hands and funky fingers...why?


We still have fun though.

Oh yeah, I can still cram Dale into the toddler swing.

Dale finally conquered the orange stair thingy at the boat playground.  He was so proud of himself.


Not to be outdone, sister was fast on his heels.

Hi, cute little diaper butt.

Once we got home we decided to make pizzas!  The fun never stops at the Rice house, ya know.


I loved how Dale and Rose's pizzas turned out.  Dale chose to spread his pepperonis out evenly, while Rose preferred to circle the outside of her pizza.  And they turned out great with very little help from Mommy!

2 comments: