Monday, September 24, 2012

Little Helpers

We are a busy family.  We don't have a million extracurricular activities going on, no, but we are always going somewhere and doing something, and we are rarely at home much at all on the weekends.  So we're lucky if we get to wash our car once a year.  That's right, once a year we scrub the bugs off the car.  (Don't judge too harshly.)  And by we, I mean Mark and the kids.  Mama doesn't do dead bugs.  At all.  Ever.
 
 
Rose was in charge of the sponges and kept rubbing dead bugs onto my legs.  It wasn't fun for me.
 
Here Mommy, don't you want squished bugs on your legs?
 
She was a great helper for Daddy, but she kept getting distracted.
 
Distracted by her beautiful reflection.
 

Dale was in charge of the water, of course.  He also made sure the coupe was clean and full of "gas" for Rose.


Will someone please bend over and pick up the Princess's sponge for her?

 
Rose ended up loving the car washing so much that she decided to wash many other things as well.  Nothing was safe from our little scrubber.  After she made sure the driveway was clean, she moved into the garage for even more fun.
 
 
It won't last, I know, so I just let her keep going.

1 comment:

  1. I need to borrow those kids sometime to help me clean!

    ReplyDelete