Friday, September 14, 2012

Balls and Bubbles

The morning after cousin Stefanie's wedding, we had a few hours to spend chilling with Grandma in the backyard.  Dale loved playing baseball with his Grandma.
 

I think Grandma loved it too.

 
Rose didn't spend much time playing baseball, but she did enjoy licking rocks and blowing bubbles.

 
After we left Grandma and Grandpa's house that morning, we had other fun encounters.
 
There was an awesome painted alley...
 

And a yummy pizza place...

Pizza makes my kids very happy.

Pizza also makes my kids very messy.  And yes, this is Rose's "smile" lately.  I guess I deserve it after laughing so hard at Lily when she went through this phase.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of Dale & Mommy. And Rose just takes your breath away.

    ReplyDelete