Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Anything Will Do

On those long winter days when it's too cold to go outside, I have found it's best to let the kids get a little creative indoors.  These days I find myself stepping back more and more, letting both Dale and Rose discover new and exciting ways to entertain themselves.  On this particular day, the game of choice was a pillow fort of sorts by Mommy's bed.  I think Dale was trying to put Rose in a cage aka laundry basket much to her dismay.

Rose defends her basket of hair barrettes with all her might.

Rose is still worried about her precious barrettes.

Cold days and nights also mean long dinners with a lot of interesting stories and songs.


 

1 comment:

  1. lolllllllllll. Twinkle, twinkle, liddle dar or poop is now my favorite.

    ReplyDelete